CHECK IN TIMES ARE:
8:15 AM TO 8:45 AM STARTING OCTOBER 6 2021
Print at Home
Click the button below for Important Information you can print at home.
If you will be gone for the summer and expect reward money give a self addressed envelope to Gail Schwar. She will mail you the money. She cannot mail pins so if you expect pins, put your name on a separate envelope and she will keep your pins until December.
IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 10 SMALL BIRDS PLEASE TURN THEM
INTO JEAN MAJKA FOR 1 LARGE “FANCY BIRD”!!!!
REMEMBER IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER–
ORIENTATION WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH!!
PLEASE BE AN INFORMED MEMBER OF OUR CLUB!
Car parking accommodations at the Grandview Golf Course are insufficient to provide automobile and golf car parking for all of our players. Please Consider carpooling.
Club members are strongly urged to form small groups who can meet at a particular place and come to the course in one car. If you bring your golf cart, please arrange to pick up a friend or neighbor.
Add a Shortcut to one of your Devices
How to pin the SCW Lady Putters website to your start screen in Windows 10:
If you are using the Windows 10 start Screen you will have a tile with the “E” symbol that Microsoft uses for Explorer and underneath it with be the words “Microsoft Edge”
Open Explorer using that Edge tile. Type in “Sun City West Lady Putters.”
Click on the website address (in green) “ladyputters.scwclubs.com”
This will bring up the home page of SCW Lady Putters.
Below the “X” in the top right corner are three dots.
Click on them and scroll down to “Pin this page to Start:
Click on it and you will put a tile on your tiled start screen with the “E” and beneath it “SCW lady putters”.
One click on that tile will take you to the web page.
How to pin the SCW Lady Putters website to your desktop in Windows
Step 1 Right click an empty space on your desktop
Step 2 When the contextual menu is displayed select “NEW” and choose “shortcut”
Step 3 Type in: www.ladyputters.scwclubs.com Click “Next”
Step 4 Type in a name for your shortcut
Step 5 Click on finish. You now have a shortcut to the website on your desktop.
To create tiles for your favorite sites in Windows 8:
- Navigate to ladyputters.scwclubs.com
- Right-click or swipe up to open the App Bar.
- Click Pin site.
- Click Pin to Start.
Click the Pin to Start button to create the tile.
How to add a short cut to your desktop on a Mac
Step 1 Launch the Safari Web browser on your Mac.
Step 2 Using Safari type in: www.ladyputters.scwclubs.comand hit return
This will take you to the home page for lady putters.
Step 3 Select the entire address in the address bar at the top of the browser.
Step 4 Click and drag the address onto the Mac OS X desktop and release the mouse button. A shortcut pointing to the Web page is created on the desktop.
Step 5 Repeat the process to create as many shortcuts as you need.
How to add a short cut to your I-Pad Home Screen
- Tap Safari and type in ladyputters.scwclubs.com
- Stay on the home page.
- Tap on the “Share” icon just to the left of the address bar – the one that looks like an envelope with an arrow coming out of it.
- Tap on the “add to Home Screen” on the popup you get after tapping the “Share” button.
- This will give you another popup where you can accept the name for the new home screen button or edit it to whatever name you want for the shortcut.
- Tap the “Add” button.
You will now have a shortcut button on your I-Pad.
If you have multiple shortcuts you may have multiple screens you access by swiping right or left.
If you want to put the shortcut on a different screen do the following.
Tap and hold yourfinger on any app iconon the iPad’s home screenuntil all the appsbegin to shake. Tap and hold yourfinger on the app you want to move. Drag yourfinger on the screento movethe app while holding it. Dragthe app to the right edge of the screento open a new screen.
How to add a shortcut to your I-Phone or I-Pod Touch
- Open Safari on your iPhone and type ladyputters.scwclubs.cominto the address bar. If you want to go to a specific portion of the website, go there before making the shortcut.
- When you are looking at the page you want to make a website shortcut for on your iPhone, tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- This will open a new menu option that includes an Add to Home Screen
- Tap on this icon to continue adding the website shortcut to your iPhone home – screen.
- On this next page you can choose to enter the name of the shortcut. In most cases you will need to create a shorter name, or possibly abbreviate the name so it fits on your iPhone home screen.
- When you are done, tap Addto put the shortcut on your iPhone home-screen.
- Once this is done the iPhone website shortcut will be on the home screen next to your apps. You can long press on this shortcut to change where it is located, just like you do with an app.
How to add a shortcut to your Android phone
Open the browser on your Android smartphoneor tablet and go to the web page that you would like to create a bookmark for.
Hit the settings button – it’s three vertical dots, located in the top right of the screen.
From here press the star symbol. Pressing the star symbol will bring you into the bookmarks menu.
From here you can edit the web page’s name and select which bookmarks folderyou want to save it into.
From here go back to the Browser settings menu.
Open the Bookmarks folder. From here
Locate your newly created bookmark and press and hold your finger on the bookmark you want to place on your home screen.
Once you’ve done this you will see a new menu appear and in the list will be an option Add to Home screen. Press this option.
All you need to do now is move the bookmark to where you want it on your home screen. This can be done by pressing & holding & dragging your new bookmark icon to where you want it.